I have managed to delete all emails from folders, trash,

I have managed to...

I have managed to delete all emails from folders, trash, everywhere. Can I recover them?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

3 different ways and they are all synced . Android tablet , smaet phone, ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking online. Calling apple support who told me I jad to purchase something that costs $150. Otherwise searching online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/28/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok

I'm sorry to hear you are missing your emails. I'd be happy to help you recover them. I understand that you have a gmail account. To verify, you have no emails in your trash folder in your gmail.com email account, correct?

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I have lost from trash, all folders, everything

Are you currently logged into your gmail account on the device you are on now?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I did not know I did. Is that price included in agreement. 5 and when completed x amt. Aftwewards$ of course I do not pay id you don' fix it

I have every intention on trying to help you recover those emails. Are you on a windows computer by chance or are you on one of those devices mentioned earlier?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Where are you?

I am here

Did you see my question earlier?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I want the complete cost and I pay only if yyou fix it

Did you see my earlier question?

Are you on a Windows computer?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I am on an ipad.

Okay! No problem. I am going to attempt to contact the Gmail support center to see if there is an expedited way to resolving this matter for you.

Give me just a few minutes and I'll respond back with an update!

Okay! We may be in luck. I was told that the best way to reach the Gmail support team is by a form that I have that I will need to have you fill out. I'll provide the steps and the link here soon. I was told it can take up to a week right now due to the Easter holiday but said it should not be any more than that. You'll receive an email directly about your emails to your email account whether or not they could be recovered.

First thing. Click this link: https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails.

If you are currently no logged into the account that needs the email recovery, please do so. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOG INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT NEEDS THE EMAILS RECOVERED BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM. IT WILL TELL YOU THE EMAIL THAT YOU ARE LOGGED INTO IF YOU ARE.

There's only a few questions to fill out. Once you fill this out and submit it using your account, they should follow up with you.

Bookmark this page and you can return here to let me know any updates.

Since they are no longer in the trash folder, we have to escalate it this way because there's not a user level to recover the emails. We have to send it to Google to pull them out and place them back in your account.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
there is no guarantee though? I want to trust this process and I don't know how much the cost is now. Please answer!
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
As of yet, I have not agreed to secure remote assistance.. What is cost so far and going forward?

This option is the last option to try. There's no other way to recover it. It's up to the support team if they can at this point. Unfortuantely, I don't have access to view payments for this site. I know that sounds strange but they send me the questions to work for you and customer service handles the money for the questions.

For the secure remote assistance, I used that option to contact the support team to see if there was any expedite options to help you recover these emails faster.

I can provide you with the support email if you would like to reach someone directly about the charges. I'm sorry I wish I had the ability to go over that with you.

I still want to work with you and make sure we can get these recovered though!

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I don'twant to do anything more wit no guarantees and being charged for not having the problem solved. And having to wait a week to know

They said it could be up to a week. Fill out that form and let me know! Let's do that as soon as possible otherwise you will lose the ability to recover them.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Are the emails in icloud - at least the folder emails?

iCloud doesn't backup gmail emails or folders. The technical reason is because Gmail uses IMAP and the emails and folders is not physically stored on your computer. In other words, you don't download the emails from gmail so they can't back those up for you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I give up. Please provide support address of just ask

Did you fill out the form?

I really encourage you to fill out the form okay? The longer you wait, the less of a chance you have.

*****@******.***

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No. This is not what you are suppsed to pay for. Giving you remote access and waiting a week to find put if it worked

I'm sorry but there were no other options with this setup.

Cabletech
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist