Try again cannot view home page, lap top cpmputer...in

Customer Question
Try again cannot view...

Try again cannot view home page

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top cpmputer...in regards ***** ***** ... don't want to loose 3000 friends and all posts 4 years of posts and friends...what is your fee for help ?????

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Software Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Lets get goin

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't know ??how do you update ?? is that a money thing???

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My home page does not appear ....1st time in four years .....you would think facebook would take care of its people ....instead of this money thing???????????????

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

hat is the cost?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!windows 10

All prices came up on your screen before you accepted, and were sent to your email. if you still can't find it - check with our customer service (http://justanswer.com/help).

Let me know if you still want us to work with you on this issue