I have the PW reset code but don't have the page where I'm…

Customer Question
I have the PW...

I have the PW reset code but don't have the page where I'm suppsed toe nter it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Window's10 on an old dell Insperome.

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

15 inch Dell Insprome originally with window 7. Upgraded to Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to reset my email pass word and can't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Apparently I'm having Microsoft problems that need to be fixed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which service are you trying to gain access to?

Please let me know