IPhone upgrade needed. Don't know it is a 6. Took to verizon…

Customer Question
IPhone upgrade needed Technician's...

IPhone upgrade needed

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know it is a 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Took to verizon they upgraded said need to connect to my computer to finish upgrade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

First time this has happened, phone just quit working should i go back to verizon >

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

When you mention iPhone upgrade needed, do you mean the phone is asking you to upgrade the ios version? Which if it is you can go to settings/general/software update and see if anything appears in this area. If it does you can update your ios to the version that is being displayed.

But when you say the first time this happened your phone quit working so with that, I am not sure exactly which issue is actually happening at the moment but just let me know so I can help you resolve your issue.