Spyke is now upgraded. How do I get into this new system? I…

Spyke is now upgraded...

Spyke is now upgraded. How do I get into this new system?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I hava a Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

MacOs High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

This started a week or so ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The Skype new program begins with "Welcome John? and then tells what Skype can do

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

After you go to through the tutorial, on Skype, it will give you the chance to sign in. Are you able to do that?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Where do I find the tutorial for the new version of Skype?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 03
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

I am getting this respose to my attemp to contact you: "Remote Help From Jason can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed"

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason for some reason " my.justanswer.com/app/s/BnVWr" does not match any document on Safari