CAN'T GET INTO AFTER I PUT MY PASSWORD IN. HP NOTEBOOK.

Customer Question
CAN'T GET INTO AFTER...

CAN'T GET INTO AFTER I PUT MY PASSWORD *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP NOTEBOOK

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

WHERE WOULD I FINE THAT

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY TRIED EVERY THING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO TY TY

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You’ll need to reset your laptop to recover it if you have forgotten the password.

• Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.

• While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.

• On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.

• Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------