I'm trying to get on my tablet but i can't because i forgot…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get on my tablet but i can't because i forgot my password ***** i put it back it back to factory settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

When i frist got it ithink my password ***** gizmobaby

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried resetting the gmail account at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery ?