It won't install an update because it says I don't have the…

It won't install an...

It won't install an update because it says I don't have the latest Windows 10. But it keeps trying and is causing day overages

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP Pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I tried using the virtual assistant but that didn't work. Can I go back to windows 7...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That I am so frustrated, Im seriously going to buy Mac if you guys can resolve this

3/28/2018
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is this a Windows update that won't install or

is this an update for another software program?

Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f19a074a-4cc9-4f5d-aa3b-5f9dbb22e8d6