This below problem I contacted you yesterday (My tech

This below problem I...

This below problem I contacted you yesterday (My tech support yesterday was Sean S.) did not solve. The problem is still there. Windows 10 is unable to do the updates. It is showing like this today: This version of PC is running on version 10586. The latest version is 16299. contact microsoft support and provide the code: 0x80070002
Windows 10 is trying to update daily for...
Windows 10 is trying to update daily for the past three months or more. It fails each time. Today it showed a menu to contact microsoft support and provide the code: 0x80070002. I don't know what to do with it. Thanks for any help.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

PC and Windows 10. I bought this windows 10 last year. It worked ok until probably October 17 or something like that. Then it cannot do the daily updates I think.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

I do not understand much about the computers and programs. Windows 10 was the model, right? There is no other numbers attached to it. Plain Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I didn't try anything. Didn't get time to contact the microsoft dept. Today I have some time. So I thought I shall contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. If you can fix this problem that will be fine. All my programs that I use are working ok.

3/28/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

what kind of computer do you have? is it a HP?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Hi Cody,
I appreciate your response. Yes, please connect with my computer and try to fix the problem if you can. I have HP.
Ok. Can he help solve this problem? I am not very familiar to work on computer to solve problems by following instructions.
Ok. That's fine. I shall check your answer in few hours.
I am back if you are available to help me. This will be the last time I am going to try to get help through your service. You charged me $39.00 yesterday, your assistant could not help me. Then yesterday I tried to contact you whole day, I did not get any response from the person initially tried to help me. Then late in the evening I saw an answer from your company, I couldn't answer you at that moment. If you cannot help me today either I cannot afford to sit here and wait for someone from your office to contact me and at the end if I do not get the work accomplished I will not be very happy. I shall take to some store to have them fix the problem. So I hope your assistant can help me today.Sorry for being frustrated.
I am still waiting to hear from someone. I will need to go away soon if someone cannot get back to me soon.
Your expert sent you private contact info: go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ybxmxpq3
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.I tried this site but did not connect me to you. And I haven't received any response to my last email either.
So please cancel my order for remote assistance and refund me the $39.00 you charged today and yesterday. I shall take my computer to some computer store near me. I will not be contacting you for this purpose again. I have to go to work now. I cannot wait for you to contact me. This service is useful for people who have lots of time, I realize that now. Not for people like me who cannot afford taking time off from work to talk to you.
Thanks.