Uber does not send its drivers to my address; instead it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Uber does...

Second opinion] Uber does not send its drivers to my address; instead it "Makes up" addresses/ I live in a condiminium and enter the street address and my unit number in vain. Using

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Oogle map, a friend can find condo easily. What do you think is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your computer?

G

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Uber gives drivers wrong home address. HOW TO have them correct it on their gps?