I have been trying to reset apple password. Many tries, now…

I have been trying...

I have been trying to reset apple password. Many tries, now it won't let me i

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have beentrying for two days. There was a mix up, two email addresses.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Customer:***@******.***. Old email. , ***@******.*** is the new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to use [email protected] gmail For apple ID and then create new password ***** won't let me.

3/28/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Are you on a Mac computer or Windows Computer Now?

Apple ipad mini
Where are you
NELSONV VAGHESE
Hi
I would like to help you
I understand that you are resetting the password ***** aple iPad mini
Right?
Can you please reply me
Trying to get imessage to work.
Resetting password ***** apple ID
Ok
Please share me the screenshot where you get this error message
that I can look at this
I am hopelessly lost going round and round. Not going to try any more. I will go to a shop. Cancell request
I realize I was stupid enough to enter credit card numbers. Release me for whatever minimum cost is.
Thanking you