I HAVE PUT THE DVD IN MY COMPUTOR BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. HELP.

Customer Question
I HAVE PUT THE...

I HAVE PUT THE DVD IN MY COMPUTOR BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. HELP

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

6 OR SO YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

NOTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO ASK QUESTIONS

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?

what is happening? I have given you the correct number.

Please ignore any failed offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

https://www.fastsupport.com/660181359

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!