I think I have 2 pay pal accounts and want to combine them…

Customer Question
I think I have...

I think I have 2 pay pal accounts and want to combine them and change bank account info.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I don't remember. Can someone call me and help me through this please?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Logging in but can't see if I have two accounts or not. Haven't been able to add bank account info. Was hoping you could do that for me and make sure I have only one account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so. My number is(###) ###-#### Thank you so much.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.