Cant open a account with google. Hp notbook. Don't have that…

Customer Question
Cant open a account...

Cant open a account with google

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp notbook

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Don't have that info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Five days and have tried to make an account with google online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not receiving google finance and stock market info

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hi, my name is Thomas and welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your e-mail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

are you having issues creating a google account?

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.