My Lenovo Flex 3 is almost a year old and is having problems…

Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** Lenovo Flex 3 is almost a year old and is having problems with the screen going in and out. Any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Lenovo Flex 3 Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your FLEX 3?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your FLEX 3? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, don't think so, It comes back on if I move my screen, but goes out again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The screen went out about a month ago and would not come back on

3/28/2018
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

If you are getting the display when you move the screen, it indicates a problem with the flat cable which connects the screen to the motherboard, this is a common problem with this type of laptops, as it is less than a year old, I will recommend you to get it replaced from LENOVO ASAP, because if the warranty period is over, you will have to pay for the repair.Let me know if you need any further help let me know otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating, as it is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

Thank u!!! where do I go to rate u?

Click the 5th star above this page and submit button to complete the rating.

Sudipto, Hardware Engineer