I forgot my password and can,t log on. Computer. Acre g235h.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** can,t log on

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acre g235h

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Haven,t been on my computer in a while and the password ***** thought was right comes upas wrong password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. A few questions for you so that we are on the same page:

1. Do you know what operating system is on this computer? Is it Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10? If you don't, could you describe the screen that comes up before you logon?

2. Do you know how long you had this computer?

i managed to fix the problem

Okay great! Thank you for letting me know.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!