Want to change my Visa auto pay number. I have a new number.

Customer Question
Want to change my...

Want to change my Visa auto pay number. I have a new number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I would like to talk with your bus. Office to give the new number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This inquiry has to do with the payment only

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.