Cannot log in password and user name wring. A new computer.

Customer Question
Cannot log in...

Cannot log in password ***** user name wring

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A new computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apevia windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's brand new my husband plays world of Warcraft. Cannot get on to play until we get a password. I put in my user name which is vfjones692003 @yahoo.com

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Just so that we are on the same page, are you trying to logon to the actual computer or are you just trying to logon to the World of Warcraft game?

Yahoo.com need password ***** access the game

Have you tried going to this site --> https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html

This site will walk you through resetting your account

Since I am not getting a response, I will opt out of this case and let another Engineer get it. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?