Can't get into my account. Maybe it wasn't set up properly.

Can't get into my...

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have an HP Pavilion (clamshell-style) computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10. But the operating system keeps installing updates, , then undoing them. I think I once got an error code saying that a program was blocking the updates.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I keep getting automatic messages saying "Restart required", then the computer tries to install updates, then says the installation cannot be completed and undoes them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I opened a Microsoft account on 12/02/17. Do I need an account number or some other information to enable or verify it?

3/28/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have my aol mail open now. Should I close it? Do you need to telephone me to take remote control?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Is there a difference between Secure Remote Assistance and just a remote connection to my computer?
Do I pay the $39 fee any time I want a remote connection?

its extra for remote assistance, will send you lower offer

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks, ***** ***** the offer. Do you need a phone number?

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ybxmxpq3
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Clinking on the "tinyurl" link above does not download the file named Esinore.ScreenConnectClient.
Nothing is downloaded.

I'm on now

is it back online after the bios update?

You may need to connect me again.

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator