I brought a concert ticket and sent it to my yahoo email but…

Customer Question
I brought a concert...

I brought a concert ticket and sent it to my yahoo email but I can't remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I haven't used this account for a long while on my old phone but I haven't used it for a long time plus I've got a new phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm just wondering if I'm going to lose my ticket because I can't access my account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

Email password ***** totatlly depends on whether you have access to the recovery options

let me know your yahoo email address

How can you help me out

have you tried a yahoo email password *****

I can't afford to pay any more money
No I haven't how do I do that