When I tried to turn off my lap top a message appeared says"

Customer Question
Hi , when I...

Hi , when I tried to turn off my lap top a message appeared says " This programme Toshiba flash cards prevents the shut down to happened ! I don't know what to do ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

restart the computer and then follow the steps given below.

1. Click on the Cortana search button and type in "msconfig".

2. Click to open it.
3. Now click on the "Startup" tab.
4. Uncheck the box next to "Toshiba FlashCards" application.
5. Click "OK".
6. Close that window and reboot the computer.