I have just down loaded the office, but everything is in…

Customer Question
Hi, i have just...

Hi, i have just down loaded the office, but everything is in Hebrew. I need everything to be in English especially the word. how can i change it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba satellite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just bought the office now and tried to use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can they fix it by remote?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the newest Office?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.