HP wireless printer Deskjet 2652 All-in-one. Serial

HP wireless printer Deskjet...

HP wireless printer Deskjet 2652 All-in-one

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Serial #CN7C6361QG Product # V1N05A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Since I tried to install it! Hooked up properly, but will not print. I have an internet connection.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Computer was updated 3 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am attempting to connect printer, computer and cellphone wirelessly

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you already connected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

No, I have not. An aside for a moment. I get upset when I take a device out of the box and it is not ready to go plug and play and pissed off when I have to pay more money to do so. I m not liking HP very much at the moment!

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

I can always return the HP printer to the store and buy another brand and never go near a HP device again!

Not sure I understood your last response. I can help you with your printer and provide support services, but we are not HP. We are Justanswer, an independent fee-based technical support service.

technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Please follow the instructions below to connect remotely.

This will not work on your phone or tablet, so please put those aside at this time.

Please click on the following link (with your computer), then follow the instructions to remotely connect. For best results use internet explorer or edge to follow this link. If you are using a MAC, then do not click on this link , and instead reply to me for further instruction.

CLICK HERE

I think we lost connection on the phone, but everything should be working now. If you still need or want the wireless connection with the printer, and you get your wireless passphrase , you can reply here, and I will help you connect that. No additional fee for followup. Thank You.

There is available software for the Windows 10 operAting system. Should I install it?

You shouldn't need to install anything, as your printer is already installed and working.