How do I get inaccurate information about me removed from…

Customer Question
How do I get inaccurate...
How do I get inaccurate information about me removed from google when they search my name. I went to court for two tickets that were dismissed. This is character assimilation. This information in not accurate. Already contacted Google and the information is still there.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

okay
I am a Microsoft Systems Engineer. I need help. I know about computer and I need help. Connecting to my computer will not help me.

.gov is a publicly available website and any search engine can show results from it. Also if you already submitted request to Google - wait for their answer first and then you can start process against them if you like. and every other search engine that will show this information.

That's not true. I live in suburb in Austin, TX. You can't do that. That information is not available to anyone in the public in Austin, Houston or San Antonio TX. This is retaliation because I got the principle fired for bullying and this is retaliation because after the tickets were dismissed this information was taken down. After the principle was fired, this information was posted again.

We are not Google... and we do not control what is publicly available on government websites. US Government does.

You can file it all against them and Google for publishing this info online if you like, but I am only computer and internet expert, you can open a new question for a Lawyer if you like, we have good ones...

what is the US government website link you are referring to.......www.?
Are there lawyers available 24/7 or would it be better for me to ask questions from 8am to 5 pm central time? I already talked to them and they said they can't take it down. Leander is a very small conservative city.

lawyers available 24/7, might take time for them to answer depending on which state you are in , because lawyer has to know your state law. but they will answer .

I talked to Leander Municipal Court and they said they can't take it down. I guess I need to speak to a lawyer. Thanks for your help.

you are welcome

Okay, I will as a question to a lawyer in Texas. Thanks again.

sure, good luck

Have a good night. I will deal with this tomorrow.

Thank you , good night

Hope my answer was helpful , if you have any further questions please feel free to ask them, and if you are happy with the answer, please rate me 5 stars on top of the page.