NOTHING I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING. CAN YOU GET INTO MY…

Customer Question
NOTHING I WANT TO...

NOTHING I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

CAN YOU GET INTO MY ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES CAN YOU GET INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT ON LINE

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 27 days ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Can you explain issue little more?

Are you ready?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I got a letter from them about taxes but I do not understand what they are telling me

ok..

what's on the letter

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have to look for it can you wait a few while I find it

Is your issue something related to computer?

Thank you for requesting secure remote session. We can speed up the process by having secure remote session.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I want to stay on line I can not talk on the phone I will get in trouble with my husband. He I knows nothing about this
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Please stay with me

ok..

Did you run the tool from previous link

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
it tells me I made a third party network transactions ok $50800.00 and that the card is not present
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
it tells me that I made transactions in August September and October. And I k ow this is not right because my bank stopped me from getting I. Line with the casino I was using
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Are you still with me

ok...

what you have to check then?

You want to login to paypal account?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have tried but it will not let me see what they are telling me there is no way I could have paid out 50,800 I can not even pay all of my bills so can you get into my account
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Are you going to get on my computer

I am afraid that i am not the right expert.

I am going to opt out

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Do you can not help me
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 27 days ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, is the issue that you cannot login to your Paypal account?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Oh nought offlinewhen fiyaztold me he had to opt out do I shut down he never said anything about another person was going to help me

Do you still need assistance?

Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 23 days ago

Do you still need assistance?

Andy, Computer Consultant