Google has the wrong password for my bank.they required a…

Customer Question
Google has the wrong...

Google has the wrong password ***** my bank.they required a change west suburban bank.com

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Weeks ago .. two people tried to assist removal of the old password, but gave.up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No .. ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can recover your Google account at

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------