I just need help with my account. Im using mobile phone. Its…

Customer Question
Hello i just need...

Hello i just need help with my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im using mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its samsung SM- 259i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Its been 2yrs now it worries me if my account is safe still

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I got the security but still the same theres still a spam coming in and getting through my bank details aswell

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

It sounds like you would like to review the security options for your email on your samsung phone? is this correct?

hello

are yo still there

Yes, I am waiting for your reply to my last question :)

Hello,It sounds like you would like to review the security options for your email on your samsung phone? is this correct?