I will try to ask my question so that it makes sence. Hp…

Customer Question
I will try to...

I will try to ask my question so that it makes sence

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp notebook, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I don't know where to look for that

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

As far as I know everything is up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so, my problem is with google drive and my laptop

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your question?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I have been using google drive for over a year now, uploading pictures in the field from multiple devices and then reviewing these pictures back at my office on my laptop, well on Thursday I was at McDonald's and I moved some directories around and before the laptop synced with my google drive a gave access to a new worker and then I left McDonald's and when I got home the backup and sync started up, but this time it was differentbackup and sync started all over from the beginning, and ran thru finding files about 55,000 in the correct directories and since thursday sync has been running non stop to sync my files between my laptop and google drive, and there is no sight in the future for this being complete, as of right now it says syncing 1326 files of 6517 but its only about 15% complete at 6517
I have to have the files on my laptop to I'm able to upload the files to the correct websites,so the problem is that I need to have my laptop updated to google drive and it seems to be kinda lost at the moment, the only thing I can think of is to removed google from my laptop and redownload all the files that way the sync isn't trying to compare 55,000 files to make sure they match or don't match....I don't know what to do
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance, but I will not be able to talk for about 2 hours from now

OK

im here if your available now
my google sync is now at 3800 files out of 55000 aprox., I have been trying to sync my laptop with google drive now for 7 full days, im running out of time and ideas

You mentioned removing and downloading again -- Have you tried that?

I have not because, If i did that then I would loose everything on my google drive, i'm guessing
I have to get this figured out, it is going to kill my business
any help at this time would be greatly anticipated

Have you tried syncing in a smaller quantity?

I have no idea how to do that, when this all started, I had moved some directories on my laptop at McDonald's and then gave access to a new employee and then left mcdonalds before my computer could completely sync, and prior to this they were all synced, but after I got home my computer has tried to sync with all 55000 files all at one time
you guys cant keep stringing me along like this, I need help and if you cant help me say so and I will give you a good rating, but if you don't then I will have to give a rating that I see fit.
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

I am Fiyaz and i will be your next expert to help you resolve your issue.

Let me know if you need further assistance