Can not remember my password for my Google acct! Android.

Customer Question
Can not remember my...

Can not remember my password ***** my Google acct!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Android

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Android?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried changing password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

What was the result when you tried to reset the password?