I’ve bought online for many years and never had a problem.

I’ve bought online for...

I’ve bought online for many years and never had a problem. But last week I made 3 different purchases and all appeared with confirmation emails right after the purchase, which is how it’s always been. But last week I went back through my emails to find shipping information on when they would arrive and they were nowhere to be found. The confirmation emails disappeared also. All the packages did arrive. I’ve bought two more times since and one confirmation email is around with the shipping notification but the other purchase last both emails again.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On an iPad with an app.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I’ve looked in promotional and scammed sections.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s pretty much it. I seem to be having different technology problems and I’m not techie

3/27/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

My name is***** reading your statements, I've listed some of my thoughts below.

- Confirmation emails should not disappear once they're in your inbox

- in Gmail you should be able to search for the website of your purchase and retrieve your confirmation emails

- Some websites will only send one email but list information of multiple products that are being shipped

- Also, some websites might only show you a confirmation number immediately after your purchase and not send an email in order to save money from putting less strain on their servers

- You might have accidentally deleted some of your emails, so please check your trash bin under Categories > More

- Some emails might be in your Spam folder as well (should be located next to your Trash folder)

Please let me know if this information solves your issue or not. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
The last purchase I made I did find in spam. I marked it not spam but it didn’t go immediately to my primary email list. I’ll check later to see if it will appear there. The original 3 different purchases that I made from a company I’ve used for years I didn’t find in spam, trash or promotional categories. So this solved one problem except for the original 3 purchases. I think I’m going to see what happens with my next online purchases. Thanks. Any other ideas? This has helped.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What did you find with secure remote assistance?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What did you find with the remote secure assistance? I sent this message right before and it didn’t appear above so I didn’t know if it really sent the message.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
How do I do the online conversation?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Is this the online conversation place?

Good evening,

Let's setup an appointment for tomorrow. I'm literally just coming across this request as I've checked my email. Please let me know what time would be best for you so that we can work something out. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
4:00 pm PST Pacific time would be good for me. Does that work?

Yes, that works for me. So, I'll accept your remote request now, add my phone number and then you can call me tomorrow at that time to begin the remote session.

Thanks for the fast reply. And feel free to message me again if you have anymore questions.

Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don’t think I have your phone number. Please leave a number. Thanks.

Good evening,

I'm ready for our session. I'll be online for about 30 minutes. Please let me know when you're ready to go. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I'm ready.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=24f6afd2-b6b9-4dcd-979e-da298adc3edf

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=24f6afd2-b6b9-4dcd-979e-da298adc3edf&Type=Java

https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572?locale=en_US

Ugo A
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer