See the question below: The message I received. It showed…

Customer Question
See the question below: The...
See the question below: The message I received. It showed that my estimated wait time was 8 minutes, and I have been waiting 15 minutes.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I don't see a resolution to my issue.My issue is on my other computer. It says: The Service 1dsadf1,azurewebsites.net is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that is from 0x80070424. Warning: Firewall Security Breach Detected. Please call(###) ###-#### Please help me figure this out.
I do not want you to connect remotely at this time. Can you tell me what to do to take care of my computer?

it sounds like you have been hacked.

and most likely have many viruses as well.

What do I do?

Resolving this problem requires a hands-on troubleshooting.

It would be much easier if you and I connect through a Secure Remote Assistance so I may troubleshoot your system hands-on. Doing that enables me to connect to your computer and work as though I am sitting right next to you and can watch and fix any steps that you have or may be taking. This approach saves a lot of time, especially if you are not very fluent in computer functions and jargons. This is the best practice and sometimes the only option to fix your computer issue.

Our Secure Remote Assistance is guaranteed meaning if I can't solve the issue then you will be entitled to a 100% refund of all fees. Would you like to try a Remote Assistance Session?

getting rid of your viruses or fix ur hacking issue is a very complex issue and I would need to have hands on access to your system. Would u allow me to do that?