How do i get rid of the split screen---and go back to full…

How do i get...

How do i get rid of the split screen---and go back to full screen on each window?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My acer laptop with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

Aspire e 17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just from micosoft--regular uodates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can an update be refused or uninstalled permanently?

3/27/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please do the following:

• Navigate to Start>>Settings>>System.
  • In the left navigation pane, click on Multitasking.
  • In the right pane, under Snap, change the value to Off.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
where is the start screen now---i don't see it
no if you can't tell me i'll find it

Click on the Task View icon next to the Search box in the Taskbar and select desktop is available in the list.

Click on the Start button then Settings and then System