My computer turns on but I have no screan. We had a power…

Customer Question
My computer turns on...

My computer turns on but I have no screan. We had a power outage today. What can we do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Go stream laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Intel Celeron processor N3060

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Turning it on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it to get to the screen to put in my password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tell me what you need to know.
Also, I just bought this computer new this month.
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you getting initial boot screen?

No
Will you be able to reboot my computer?
What happened? Didn't you get my payment?
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You said its a Go Stream? Not a HP stream? Can you verify the full name brand and model of the machine, thank you.

Also, when you press power to turn the computer on, do you see anything on screen at all? If so, please describe what you see, the color of the screen, etc.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)