I can't send or receive messages on my sony desktop, but my…

Customer Question
I can't send or...

I can't send or receive messages on my sony desktop, but my Iphone8 and my surface pro work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Sony? What have you tried so far?

Been on phone with charter for over 2 hours

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

Iphone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My Sony desktop has the problem, not the iPhone8

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

What application are you using to send messages from your laptop ? Have you attempted to restart your computer since the problem started ? Are you able to access the internet from your application ?