Trying to clear out files so Windows 10 can upgrade. I'm on…

Customer Question
Trying to clear out...

Trying to clear out files so Windows 10 can upgrade

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I'm on an Acer -guess it's a notebook

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Acer, Aspire One 11

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Used TurboTax and filed taxes. Now I'm trying to go back in and amend the return and computer says i can't access turbo tax without a Windows upgrade. Says i need to clear disc space.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am completely technically illiterate!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

No, I didn't agree to $31, I agreed to $5. I'm going to dispute these charges and fine a more reputable sight

This is a reputable website. I am sorry for the confusion. I will send in your full refund request.

Good day.

Now you want even more money. Forget it