I have a deluxe tax soft ware package that will not work on…

Customer Question
I have a deluxe...

I have a deluxe tax soft ware package that will not work on my computer. I bought it at Walmart but they will not give me a refund , They said to return it to H & R block for the refund. I want a refund but I need to know where to send it to and do need a RFQ numbet. Please Give me Instructions.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a owner built Windowws 10 desktop computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

It is a desktop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I want a refund . I am through with product

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me with REFUND support people for the Deluxe Taxware package that I bought.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.