I forgot my password, can you get me it? HP laptop. Whats…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password, can you get me it?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Whats os? not very good oncomputers

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I have connect my HP printer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

are you able to sign into your computer and use it at all? Or can you not get past the startup password *****?

Also, what version of windows do you have on your Laptop?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I hope someone's there. Yes I'm on my laptop windows 10. I want to log into micro soft account and forgot my password. The person I was speaking to said you could do it for me.

Ok, so you can log into the computer, and get online. But you cant login to your microsoft account.

Reply as soon as you can, and I can connect to your computer and fix this issue personally.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S