I have now spent two afternoons trying to download the

Customer Question
I have now spent...

I have now spent two afternoons trying to download the turbotax and have been sent on circles. I have used multiple user names and passwords and have had no luck. I have had it!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

How do I find out what model?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just tell me how to download the software so I can do my taxes

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
forget it I am throwing turbo tax in the garbage
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 29 days ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. What version of Turbotax are you trying to download. For example Turbotax Deluxe, Premiere, etc.

Also, have you already paid for this software and have a license? I can assist you with Remote Connection or via this chat.

Thanks,

Aaron

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I bought the standard package

You should be able to download your software with your intuit account.

You can still install TurboTax if you purchased a CD/Download. Create and setup your TurboTax account, if you don't already have an account. You will then need to Contact Intuit support.

Make sure you select "CD/Download" in the first drop down list. Ask a TurboTax specialist to push a software download into your account you just created. Once they have pushed the software download to your account, you just sign into "My Downloads" to download that software.

Thanks,

Aaron

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What the hell are you talking about
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Just forget it, I expected to get a step by step outline on how to proceed....I am so mad right now that I am calling it quits and will never use turbo tax again
Andy, Computer Consultant