Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Sheri
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I am trying to print something out and my printer gives me
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I am trying to print something out and my printer gives me an error that reads "Cassette: There is no paper. Load paper and press OK" I have paper in the paper slot on the back of the printer and have… read more
Our Canon Pixma MG5660 isn't working: I'm trying to print
Fran
Fran, IT Consultant
Our Canon Pixma MG5660 isn't working: I'm trying to print from out computer screen. The printer is switched on, connected to the power point, and I can't see why it isn't printing. We have an Apple co… read more
Hi when I print out something on a iron on transfer paper it
James Carter
James Carter, Master's Degree
Hi when I print out something on a iron on transfer paper it comes out backwards how can I fix it… read more
The paper in my printer wont come out straight in comes out
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
The paper in my printer wont come out straight in comes out crooket then itt won't print . the stored where it was purchasd no longer carrys printer.What do I do .It was a gift and I don't have reciep… read more
When I try to print something like a email the page just
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
when I try to print something like a email the page just comes out blank except for info at the very bottom of the page … read more
My printer attached to my imac isn't printing to scale - it
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
hi. my printer attached to my imac isn't printing to scale - it comes out tiny … read more
Im trying to install a new printer, however I continue to
networkwiz
networkwiz, System Engineer
I'm trying to install a new printer, however I continue to get an error message saying the print spooler isn't running. I've gone to device manager / services and tried to start the print spooler but … read more
The paper comes out 2 & 3 at a time when I print something.
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
The paper comes out 2 & 3 at a time when I print something. It is a Hp officejet all-in-one. is there a way to correct this?… read more
I have a Canon Mini 260 printer. Im trying to print out some
James Carter
James Carter, Master's Degree
I have a Canon Mini 260 printer. I'm trying to print out some photos rom a memory card but the prints come out only in yellow and black - no other (or actual) colors despite inserting a brand new '36'… read more
When I want to print something, why does the printer spit out
Dustin, Support Technician
When I want to print something, why does the printer spit out a plain paper, takes it back and then print?… read more
I am trying to buy something with paypal using the same card
Josh, It Support Specialist
I am trying to buy something with paypal using the same card that I have many times. It isn't accepting the info … read more
I have been trying to print something on my printer with
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hi Pearl....I have been trying to print something on my printer with yardstick paper...I thought I had readanjusted the … read more
Why is my printer coming up with print to file when I try
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
Why is my printer coming up with "print to file" when I try to print something. All the wires seem to be connected properly and the disc is in the computer.… read more
Printer MFC-210c will not print. Connection is good, all ink
John, Network Manager
Printer MFC-210c will not print. Connection is good, all ink is new paper is fed through but paper comes out blank. Please advise.… read more
the paper is feeding unevenly into our printer and the paper
CompuTech
CompuTech, Software Engineer
the paper is feeding unevenly into our printer and the paper is coming out crumpled and smeared… read more
I cannot get the printer to print. When I push the print
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA, tech support specialist
I cannot get the printer to print. When I push the print button the paper comes out not printed. I shut it down already and turned it back on without it printing. Thanks for your help … read more
I am trying to print a Word document. The printer goes on
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to print a Word document. The printer goes on and blank paper comes out. Nothing is printing, even though I just installed a brand new black cartridge.… read more
My new printer has continual paper jams and when it isnt having
Brad
Brad, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My new printer has continual paper jams and when it isn't having those, it doesn't print anything, but shoots the paper out or runs it through slowly as if it is printing, but doesn't. Here's what I c… read more