My Microsoft store will not open. My Inspiron 15 5000 Series…

Customer Question
My Microsoft store...

My Microsoft store will not open

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Inspiron 15 5000 Series computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I install the dell updates every time they pop up and I just tried speedyfix but nothing is working

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Can you log onto my computer to fix the issue
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box. OR right click windows start button and select run

Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

See if this works for you first so you can avoid the extra $40 for remote connect.....

If this fails I will login and take a look

I am just thinking of you here

Here is the problem this did not start happening until I updated the dell updates
Is there a way that I can go back to before the updates
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Did you try my steps?