Cannot log on,user id or password does not agree. I don't…

Customer Question
Cannot log on,user id...

Cannot log on,user id or password ***** not agree

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I don't understand what you want.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its an HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Mostly this year last I tried to get on they gave me a number for my password 505607

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to do is be able to get on. idont know a lot about it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!