I am having trouble with my printer, Only getting blank

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my printer, Only getting blank pages

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

I don't know how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

This all looks okay.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the brand and model number of your printer, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.