IF YOU NEED HELP, WE'RE STANDING BY Salvatore, the plan(s)

Customer Question
IF YOU NEED HELP, WE'RE...

IF YOU NEED HELP,
WE'RE STANDING BYSalvatore, the plan(s) listed below have been renewed with the credit card you have on file.Your bank statement will show the charge in one of the following ways:
• GEEKSQUAD RENEW(###) ###-####• BESTBUY RENEWAL 888-BESTBUYThank you for choosing Geek Squad.
Payment DetailsRegular Price: $4.19Discount: -$1.20Your Price: $2.99Tax: $0.21Total Paid: $3.20
Payment Date: 09/02/2017
Credit Card:
(last 4 digits) 3000YOUR RENEWAL DETAILSWebroot SecureAnywhere IS for 3 PC's/Mac 1Mth Ren.Member Number:
WBR00SA140086333729Key Code:
SA9CZDBB4BAECB826E23New Expiration Date:
10/01/2017If you haven't installed yet:
Install on up to three devices
GEEK SQUAD CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
see below. I have an account with Geek squad. How do I sign in and start chat
" My computer was so infected and slow, I thought it couldn't be repaired. Now it's like brand new."
– Sandra K., ARGETTING H
Webroot SecureAnywhere IS for 3 PC's/Mac 1Mth Ren.Member Number:
WBR00SA140086333729Key Code:
10/01/2017If you haven't installed yet:
Install on up to three devices

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Webroot software?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

In past I would explain problem. Give hgem access to my computer nad that was it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
I lost one of my email accounts on my outlook account
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

How can I help you today?

Are you aware we are not affiliated with the company you speak of? This is Just Answer a paid tech support site including many verified professionals in different fields

Is this geek squad online chat with remote access to my computer
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

No its JustAnswer, we have no affiliation with best buy or the geek squad

Do you wish to continue and pay the fee for this question?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago