I can't remember my password for. Forgot my password for.

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Forgot my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Tablet elipsis 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Six months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Password *****'t match email

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

For free accounts, Gmail does not provide any live account recovery support. This means that the ONLY way that an account can be recovered is through their automated password ***** tool.

That tool can be found by clicking on the following link:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify your identity by asking you some security questions about your account. Once you've verified that you're the owner, it will allow you to reset the password.

As mentioned there is no other way to reset the password, so if for some reason you are unable to verify the account, then your remaining option will be to create a new account.

If you have any further questions on this, you can respond back to me via the box below and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better. A rating is required for this session.

Cancel this order

I will send your question over to customer service for cancellation.