I got a new iPhone and it does everything except email which…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new iPhone and it does everything except email which I get through UW Exchange. The Verizon store helper thinks my Exchange password ***** ***** correct. Can I change that or do something else to get back on the exchange?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, fine on computer and iPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am frankly not sure. It is so long since I have had to do this, sorry. Better to call?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No email has been working fine except for new iPhone. I do use Apple mail instead of the University's system, though I can use the latter when I need to.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Allow me a moment to read over the details of your question

please CANCEL this request. You are not the people to help me. Your web posting mislead me. Martha ***

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

I will cancel at your request but yes I can help you with this, we do this all day long and its easy to do

Up to you though.. Please advise

Please cancel. Thanks
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Thanks for responding and have a great day