Is there a way I can call you on the phone? I'm not a good…

Customer Question
Hi, Is there a...

Hi, Is there a way I can call you on the phone? I'm not a good typist?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My phone is an Apple 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

My phone works OK I have a question about products I have recently ordered. They are Neuromax Brain and Neuromax Energy. I cannot seem to be able to find out the name and address of the company who manufactures the products.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Perhaps his or her phone number for both products as well as the price vs Amazons price

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Here is the phone number for VitaStrength who makes the NeuroMax products 1-***-***-****

Here is the website as well in case you want to look at it HERE

Thanks Very much and hope this helps you

Mike...