Do I have a Microsoft account, and how can I get ris of

Do I have a...

Do I have a Microsoft account, and how can I get ris of security administrator

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since February 2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get rid of security administrator. Tried every thing I could

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Please, explain what is meant when you say that you want to get (rid) of the security administrator.

Are you able to sign into the computer?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I can get into the computer but I cant uninstall or put new programs in

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 92
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I was on with you last night and think we are still onto check the computer

May I ask what it means when you say that you, "are still onto check the computer"?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I think you didn't sign off, because no one else can use the remote.

You think that I didn't "sign off" of what?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
after we were done and I couldn't get my computers setup.

May I ask what that means? As it stands, what is the status of your problem?

The problem is that the only account on the computer is not an administrator account. At this point, you need to reinstall Windows. Is this correct?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
why we still cant sign in as administrator, we can not install anything so I canceled my order for windows 10.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I cannot eve update the windows 10 I have installed,

Oh. Okay. If you recall, we were going to burn the disc on a working computer. You have cancelled the order. So what do you want to do?

You must reinstall Windows.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
If we cant sign in as administrator, even new programs wont install.

That is correct. That is why I gave you the suggestion of reinstalling Windows. You chose to erase all administrator accounts.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
well it still says needs security administrator. if we cant get rid of the administrator, there is no need for the new program.

You don't want to get rid of administrator. That is what you already did, which is the problem.

You need to reinstall Windows.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Windows0 update doesn't even work on the other computer. it freezes.

That is correct. You must download the Windows 10 software just as we did yesterday on a computer that works, create the bootable disc, put the disc in the problem computer, restart it, boot from the cd, and reinstall Windows.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
The other computer is so slow , it took 2 hours before we could use it, so I will have to take it to a shop.

Okay, thank you. At the shop, they will do what I described.

If you have any issues later on, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jason

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
thank you. I will probably have to buy a new windows 10 program but It will come with CD.

You are most welcome. Thank you for your time today and yesterday.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you so much for helping an old lady. enjoy your day,Betty

Thank you, Betty :)

Jason Jones, Computer Expert