I am looking for Toshiba Dual Band WLAN WLM 10U2 adaptor for…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for Toshiba Dual Band WLAN WLM 10U2 adaptor for my Regza Smart TV model 40RV733. This adopter is not awailable on Amazon and I can not find it here in Iceland or elswhere on the net. Could you recommend a salesman or another type of adoptor that could fit to my TV?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 40RV733 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Did anyone get my message?

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

My TV is connected through Siminn adopter via tp-link powerline, do you need information on color of the line?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a black HDMI connection

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue.

This is the ONLY one I can find.. I suggest you buy it now before it it sold

Buy it HERE

Thanks Mike

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

They dont actually make it anymore but this one is brand new.....

I had alrady tried this one. It is sold out, they do not haveit anymore. I thought this wasToshiba information. I was asked to pay 5 USD for this information. It is useless and I do not accept any subscription to your service. I hope you will delete my payment and bank-account number
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

I can check out with that item just fine and it is available my friend

I am not willing to pay USD 39 for this service
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok, understood, I will submit this to customer service for a refund for you.