I been locked out of facebook since Friday, sent my id,

Customer Question
I been locked out...

I been locked out of facebook since Friday, sent my id, received logon info, it did not work, I still cannot open my facebook page. Keep asking for logon code which is numbers I don't have.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

Last Friday, March 23

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hi, my name is Thomas and welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your e-mail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

Please Click Here

do you have a phone number set up or only an e-mail?

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.