I went to a website that must be absolutely power through…

Customer Question
I went to a...

I went to a website that must be absolutely power through Google! Now this morning I can't check on my Desk Top with having Google come up! How do I get Google off of my lap top?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

What do you mean "router"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a router in my pickup but I don't know what you mean by a router

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What do you mean "get Google off your laptop"? Google is a search website you can get to by going to Google.com. If you want to close it you can close the browser window.